I've been avoiding it thus far, but here goes..
Two names you go by: The constants in my life: 1. Hilary 2. H
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. One of those t-shirts you get when you donate blood (6 sizes too big) 2. glasses
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: 1. humor 2. stability
Two of your favorite things to do: 1. be active 2. go to the zoo
Two things you want really badly at the moment: 1. daylight 2. contentment
Two things I did last night: 1. Ate sushi and raisinettes 2. Watched Saw 4 through my fingers
Two things you ate today: 1. Soup 2. Rice Krispie treat
Two people you last talked to on the phone: 1. Harris 2. My parents
Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. Tennis 2. Work :(
Two longest car rides: 1. Disneyworld when I was 4 2. Ft. Lauderdale.
Two favorite holidays: 1. New Year's 2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages: 1. Diet Dr. Pepper 2. Crystal light cherry pomegranite
Two things about me you may not have known: 1. I didn't attend preschool 2. I still want braces.
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Eternal babysitter 2. ER Nurse
Two places I have lived in the U.S.: 1. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2. Starkville, MS
Two of my favorite foods: 1. Bar-b-que 2. ice cream
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment