Friday, November 14, 2008

So long...

Just when I thought that I had given this up, here I am.

I can't even actually remember if this felt expressive or therapeutic. You would think I would have alot to say by now, but surprisingly feel out of words. I don't know that I have ever felt at such a strange point in my life than I do right now. There could be several reasons, but I think as a whole, the culprit is change.

Change-I am still trying to adjust to living my life as an adult with no one telling me what to do. (I know it's been a while, but I feel like it's a drastic change that just takes longer for some people)

Change-I've moved 7 times in the last 5 years with 3 moves within Birmingham. I can't obtain roots and not really certain that I want to.

Change- Living by myself again and although I enjoy the freedom, its a little more solitude than I need right now.

How could I feel like I've done a complete 180 from what I'm used to. All of a sudden, I don't feel like I know who I am anymore. In the past few days I have been digging and digging with no answer. Is change a good thing? Sometimes, sure.
This feeling of limbo is so incredibly unsettling right now.

I need a rock right now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back!!

D.Cooper said...

hope to see you over the holidays!