My bedroom has taken the brunt of this move. It is jam packed with the contents of a 2.5 rooms. It works though. I mean, it's not like I need all this room to break-dance in there or anything. So I'm very excited for Claire and Pippi to move in.
As a side note, on my walk tonight, I passed an older man and his dog. The dog was small and was wearing a harness. I couldn't help but notice his funny walk. He would lift up each leg unnecessarily high while stepping and looked generally awkward. I asked the man if it was his first time on a harness (knowing this wasn't the case, but wanted to avoid the rude alternative, "what is wrong with your dog?". He told me the dog was 7 yrs old and had a neurological disorder. I immediately fell in love with the little thing. He continued to tell me that this little pup was the most determined creature he had ever known. My heart goes out to him and I hope he improves.
Blessing
H
No comments:
Post a Comment