Here's some pictures from the trip. Hailey, Bac, and I had a wonderful time cut short. I can't say I'm completely heart broken with the weather in Chicago nearing 8 on the day I left. I survived.
I'm left with a weird feeling today...not sure why
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the blog leaves something to be desired with the cut short comment... haha what happened? i hope you are back to bham safe and sound. we are sitting in the airport and delayed.... happy new year!
3 comments:
the blog leaves something to be desired with the cut short comment... haha what happened? i hope you are back to bham safe and sound. we are sitting in the airport and delayed.... happy new year!
eacw
so fun. You are cute.
Happy new year!
I've always wanted to go to Chicago. But...from the looks of your pictures I think I may go in the summer. haha! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment